- Team Information
- 2018-2019 Season
- 2018-2019 Summer Cheer Team Reveal
- 2018-2019 Summer Dance Team Reveal
- What to do after Team Reveal
- Official season will start June 11, 2018. Participation is contingent on the required $350 deposit per child.
- Final team placement will be announced on August 3, 2018 at 5pm.
- 2019-2020 Season is a limited travel season.
- We will have a limited travel and non-travel team.
- Non-travel teams will compete within the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area.
- MCC will participate in one of the three Nationals: The One, US Finals, and/or Summit.
MCC All-stars is a non-profit organization. We accept donations to participating cheerleaders and the organization. Please be sure to write the cheerleader’s name in the comment box so their accounts can be properly credited.
FACTS, MCC tuition portal is now live. You can access the portal via our website under Parent Portal page. Every cheerleader must enroll in FACTS. FACTS will accept all major credit cards and ACH payments. All monthly payments will be due the 15th of every month beginning in July. Any changes to payment information, to include in-house cash payments must be done five business days before the 15th. All fundraiser profits as well as any payments previously made will automatically be added to your account after registration. Any amount greater than the required monthly amount will automatically roll over to the next month. For example, if Susie’s mom makes a payment of $1,000 and her monthly payment is $250. Susie’s mom will not be required to make a monthly payment for the next 4 months.
Click here to enroll in a payment plan
All participants are required to pay a $300 deposit as well as monthly payments throughout the season.
Practice Attire and Competition Uniforms are not included in yearly tuition cost. Your Child’s team
placement will be needed to complete the correct registration.
*Please note the deposit will be withdrawn from your financial institution at completion of registration.
- Cheerleaders will be given a call-back date and time. Call-backs will take place May 17-19, 2023. During call-backs cheerleaders will be reassessed with other cheerleaders with similar skills.
- Summer Team Placement will be announced on May 25, 2023.
- After call-backs cheerleaders will receive their summer training team placement via email announcement.
- We encourage everyone to attend our Open House to learn about tuition breakdown, fundraising opportunities, and other information.
- Open House will be held on May 20,2023 at 12:00pm-2:00pm.
- Cheerleaders will be assigned to a summer team based on tumbling skill & technique as well as stunting skill and technique. Summer team training will begin June 19, 2023.
Camp will be held from 9:00am-4:00pm. Before and after care services are available from 7:30am-9:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm. The cost is $25 for either before care or after care. The cost for both before and after care is $40. Parents who are not signed up for before or after care will not be able to arrive at the gym prior to 8:45am. Aftercare fee will be assessed for all campers not picked up by 4:15pm. Click the image below to register.
Join us on April 25, 2021 at 10:00am-1:00pm to find out your child’s summer placement and hear new enrollment
and financial information
On-site enrollment will be offered at a discounted deposit of $150*. Payment must be scheduled thru the portal on 4/25, deposit will be withdrawn 5/15.
*Prices increases to $30 after the April 25, 2021.
During Eager Engineer week, campers will explore building, problem solving, measurement and much more, while constructing their own raceable box cars. The week will culminate with an outdoor boxcar race, followed by a trip to the Go Kart Track.
- Arrival, table games, free play
As campers arrive they will participate in board games, uno, hula hoops, jump rope, puzzles etc.
- Morning Workout (outdoor run/yoga)
Campers will stretch, take a morning jog (weather permitting), and participate in light cardio and strengthening exercises.
- Morning snack
Campers will use fruit, granola, pretzels and toothpicks to create their own snack themed car.
- Tumbling (2x a week) & Free play (3x)
Tumbling class taught by a certified instructor.
- Theme Activities
Campers will perform a themed activity (e.g. Stem project, Science Project)
- Example of Weekly Themes:
- Week 1: Get Fit!
- Week 2: STEMming!
- Week 3: Summertime!!
- Week 4: Lost in Space
- Week 5: Animal Planet
- Week 6: Getting Dirty
- Week 7: Mission Impossible
- Week 8: Music Makes Me Loose Control
- Week 9: Getting Craft
All campers will be responsible for bringing a bag lunch daily
- Free play/dismissal
Campers may also be finishing their project for the week during this time.
Try-out Information Coming Soon!!!
Come Join Us for a Free Cheer Clinic!!!
- No Cheer Experience Necessary
- Attire: White top and black or navy blue shorts.
- Age: 3-18 years old
- Required Forms: Medical Waiver and Media Release Form
- Dates: March 21, 2020 3:30pm-5:30pm and April 4, 2020 at 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Location: Main Gym 9311 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- Click Here Register
Leave your favorite cheerleader a special message before their Showcase Performance!
Worlds Team Evaluation!!! Athletes must be 14 by 12/31/2005. Evaluation dates are May 21, 2023 at 3:00pm.